Thursday, May 17, 2012

SINDULGE MAY 2012

So I FINALLY got my Sindulge bag this month (the last bag I got was in March!) and while it was an okay bag this month, and a huge improvement over March's bag, I am so glad to be DONE with this company. My first bag (March) only had 3 teeny tiny samples in it and 2 of those products were primers. How much primer do they think one person needs? I really think the basic idea of this company is a good concept however the execution could not be worse!! Each month you have an online consultation either through text or video chat about products you are interested in any special skincare needs you might have etc. and then supposedly within about 15 days they send out your bag. Yeah...that is not how it happens however. In my experience and from what I have read many others as well it takes about 4-6 weeks to receive your bag but they are quick to charge for your bag on schedule however. I did not pay for this bag as it was free to compensate me for my previous horrible bag. I would NOT recommend this company at this time, maybe they just need to work out all the growing pains first but for now it is just not worth the hassle in my opinion! So, here is what I received....


Pixi Fairy Light Eye Shadow in Champagne Glow
Youngblood Finishing Powder
SK One Lip Gloss in Copper
Kneipp Herbal Bath Sleep Well
Pixi Nail Polish in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment