Thursday, November 1, 2012

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BAG OCTOBER 2012

I got my October PopSugar must Have Bag this week and though I wasn't blown away like last month I was very pleased with my box. I love how well rounded the contents always are and I love the little extra treats that are thrown in for fun! I was a tiny bit bummed that I received the sample sized Clear Hair shampoo and conditioner bottles and some people received the Full size bottles :(   I loved the candle and have already used the dried flower petals to make a sachet (a tip I got from another PopSugar Must Have member), love the OPI set and have already painted my tootsies with both colors using the pink glitter one over the pale pink which turned out adorable! The popcorn and gummy bears are a cute little extra touch and now I have some snacks to munch on while I read my new book! As for the socks, a girl can always use some more socks and even better, sock with rubber grips which are great for wearing around the house as well as Yoga. This is by far my absolute favorite subscription service that I am currently subscribed to and I cannot wait to see what they come up with next!!

 PopSugar Must Have Bag October 2012
 Red Flower Japanese Peony Petal Candle
 OPI Pink Of Hearts Breast Cancer Awareness Set
Includes colors: You Glitter Be Good To Me & I Think In Pink
 Exersocks Yoga Socks
 Dylan's Candy Bar Gummy Bears
 J.K. Rowling-The Casual Vacancy (Hard Cover)
 Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar Popcorn 1 oz.
 Clear Hair Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner Samples 3 oz. each
Guide to October's Products
The PopSugar Must Have November box is already sold out but you can still sign up for the next available box and you can even get $5 off your first box using code: REFER5

No comments:

Post a Comment