Friday, April 11, 2014

ORANGE GLAD SWEET BOX-APRIL 2014

I recently discovered a new subscription service called Orange Glad Sweet Box. Orange Glad curates a variety of gourmet desserts and sweet treats and delivers them straight to your home on a monthly basis. The box costs $15 + S&H per month and you can easily cancel at any time or  you can just order a gift box if you want to give it a try first without having to remember to cancel. I love that Orange Glad includes a wide variety of treats and sweets that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth! 
Orange Glad even provides a Sweet Box Menu that includes all the details about where each product was curated from as well as ingredient lists and even a use by date for each individual item, if an item should be refrigerated etc.

Sweet Box Menu-April 2014

Orange Glad Gourmet Dessert Sweet Box April 2014

Wicked Whoopies Red Velvet Whoopie Pie

Greyston Bakery Walnut Fudge Brownie

Greyston Bakery Brown Sugar Blondie

The Truffle Cake Co. Cake Truffles
-Sinful Red Velvet Truffle Cake
-Peanut Butter Paradise

Cafe Valley Bakery Petite Chocolate Chip Muffins (3)
Since I can't try them all right away (as much as I might want to!!) I will follow up later with what I thought about these delicious treats but so far I can tell you the Petite Chocolate Chip Muffins are wonderful! I ate them right away because the card recommends it. Yeah, that's the reason I gobbled those right up....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment