Sunday, May 13, 2012

TOTAL BEAUTY COLLECTION MAY 2012

For the last month or so I have been getting emails about TotalBeauty.com's new sample collections of 4-6 deluxe sized samples that would be available for $15 with no subscription. So..of course I had to check out the first one and I have to say I was a little disappointed. First of all, the box only contained 3 samples and a "gift card". Now I must say the 3 samples were definitely deluxe sized and I will be trying them all out, but it was not the promised "4-6 deluxe samples" stated on the website. I also give them credit that at least the "gift card" was worth $15 with no minimum purchase unlike some other companies who gave out so-called gift cards (i.e. discount codes when you spend a minimum amount). So all in all I guess I got good value in the box but I don't think I will be purchasing another box as they didn't really deliver as promised. Live and learn..... :-)

June Jacobs Green Tea & Cucumber Body Balm 1.6 fl. oz.
Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist 0.85 fl. oz.
Blinc Mascara (Black) 0.141 oz.
Pevonia Gift Card $15 Value

No comments:

Post a Comment