Saturday, May 12, 2012

MAY 2012 GOSSIP GIRL BIRCHBOX

I got my May Birchbox this week and the theme for the month is "Gossip Girl"! Birchbox has teamed up with TV's "Gossip Girl" to bring you samples inspired by the series and Manhatten's chicest events. I was so tempted by the brands advertised (Dior, Stila, Dr. Jart BB Cream, Kerastase) that I couldn't resist ordering two boxes this month! I really love my boxes this month and I feel like I can use EVERYTHING in them this month which does not always happen. So here's what I got in my boxes, what did you get in yours? Were you as happy as I am with your "Gossip Girl" box this month? Let me know :)

This box had the theme "Downtown Book Party"
Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Curacao (Full size! $22 value)
Kerastase Cristaliste Lumiere Liquide  .010 fl. oz.
Kerastase Cristaliste Shampoo & Conditioner Packets 0.34 oz. ea.
Color Club Foil Nail Polish in Disco Nap (Gold)
Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream w/SPF 25 .06 fl. oz.
Also each box had one of these notecards with an envelope, I guess this is supposed to be the lifestyle extra this month.

The theme for this box is "Black Tie Ball"
Dior Diorshow Extase Mascare (Color Black Extase) 0.13 fl. oz.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream 0.50 oz.
Kerastase Age Premium Shampoo 1 oz.
Kerastase Age Premium Masque Packet 0.51 fl. oz
Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum .003 fl. oz.
Lifestyle extra notecard

No comments:

Post a Comment