Thursday, May 10, 2012

VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY SIREN LIPSTICK

One of my favorite new products is my Vapour Beauty Siren Lipstick that I received in my April Birchbox! I have been trying to incorporate as many organic, more natural beauty products into my beauty routine and I am thrilled that there are now so many more organic beauty choices out there for women. Siren lipstick is made with pure plant ingredients that are processed without any chemicals and are made to be naturally long-wearing as well as moisturizing for the lips. It is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments and vitamins. My Siren lipstick is in the color "Ravishing" (I love that name!) and I think it is a great color for most skin tones and it feels wonderful. I keep it in my bag and it goes everywhere with me now! I highly recommend Siren lipsticks as they come in 16 different shades so there is a shade for everyone! Let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment