Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DERMSTORE FALL MYSTERY BAG

So Dermstore had their mystery bags again recently and of course I had to buy one. I was a little late to the party this time though so was only able to choose Bag #1 as all of the other bags had already sold out! These bags are pretty popular as they are usually such an awesome value. Bag #1 was $17.99 and I received a great assortment of products and an incredible value. I was very happy with my mystery bag and can't wait for the next one!

Here is what I received in my bag:
NeoStrata Eye Cream .5 Oz. (Full Size) $42.00
Dr. Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 15 Cream .17 oz. (sample size)
Rapid Lash Eyelash Enhancing Serum 0.1 Fl. Oz. (Full Size) $49.99
Kinara Nighttime Skin Quencher .5 Oz. (Deluxe Sample Size) $25.00 value
Simply Bright Concentrated Brightening Serum .5 Oz. (Full Size) $75.00
Priori Replenishing Mask 4 Oz. (Full Size) $60.00
British Science Formulations Hair Strengthener 6 Oz. (Full Size) $19.95
Columbia Healing Cream 3.5 Oz. (Full Size) $29.00

No comments:

Post a Comment