Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OCTOBER 2012 GOOP BIRCHBOX

For the month of October Birchbox paired with Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle website called GOOP to bring us all the latest in Fall beauty trends and products. Members had a choice whether to opt in for the GOOP Birchbox or to choose the regular Birchbox for October. I chose the GOOP box as I was intrigued as to what products might be included.
Source: luckymag.com




Here is the Birchbox I received:
Kiehls's Aromatic Blends Orange Flower & Lychee Liquid Body Cleanser 2 Oz. (Smells SO good!)
LUNA Fiber Bar in Chocolate Raspberry 
Joanna Vargas Daily Serum
Essie Nail Polish in Power Clutch (Full Size)
Naked Princess Naked Shine Lip Gloss in Barely Coral (teeny tiny tube)

Other than the Joanna Vargas Serum there wasn't really anything new or exciting included in this box so I was rather disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Essie polish and I am always happy to receive a full size nail polish in my box but I don't really feel like any of these brands were new to me or new to Birchbox. I expected to be introduced to some new or possibly international brands. Still, I was happier than most with my GOOP Birchbox this month so I can't really complain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment