Wednesday, October 24, 2012

COTERIE.COM


I recently joined a new members only beauty shopping website called Coterie.com, which features exclusive offers from high-end beauty brands at great discounts! The site launched in September and I was lucky enough to get in on the early launch access and so not only did I get to join a cool new shopping site (which I always love, lol) I got to get an awesome deal on Butter London nail polishes! They had sets of 3 Butter London polishes (from a choice of 6 colors) plus either the Matte topcoat or the Hardwear topcoat for $36. Considering the polishes sell for $14 each and the topcoats sell for $18 this was a $60 value! I can't wait to see what new pretties I'll find on Coterie.com!


I chose Knackered, All Hail The Queen, Bluey and the Hardwear Topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment