Wednesday, October 24, 2012

REAL TECHNIQUES MAKEUP BRUSHES


I had been hearing so many wonderful reviews of Real Techniques brushes online in various forums and on YouTube so I decided it was past time I ordered myself a set of these brushes! I now see why all the raves and I definitely think these brushes are well worth the hype. Real Technique brushes are affordable and great quality. The brushes are made of Taklon a synthetic fiber that is 100% cruelty free! I also love how soft these brushes are, sometimes synthetic brushes can be a little rough, but these brushes are very soft, easy to clean and I haven't had any problems with fallout at all. They make for easy application and are versatile enough for multiple makeup tasks. I will be buying more of these to add to my collection!



Travel Essentials Set:
-Essential Foundation Brush
-Domed Shadow Brush
-Multi Task Brush (powder, blush or bronzer)
Retails for $18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment