Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PANGEA ORGANICS


After receiving Pangea Organic product samples in a previous Birchbox I was interested in trying more of their products so recently when they had a free shipping offer I took the opportunity to order a couple new ones to try. I have always heard really good things about Pangea products and I absolutely love their lip balms. One of a few lip balms I purchase over and over again. My favorite is the Egyptian Fennel Grapefruit & Sweet Orange. Pangea Organic products are organic as well as Gluten-Free and Vegan and they also smell wonderful!


*Italian White Sage, Geranium & Yarrow Bar Soap
*Egyptian Calendula & Blood Orange Facial Cleanser (For Normal to Dry Skin) 
*Also 3 Free Samples
So far I am really enjoying the bar soap, it smells so good and looks so pretty by my sink. The facial cleanser works really well and is very gentle on my skin but I still feel like my face is getting very clean without that tight feeling that some cleanser can leave you with. I have only been using the cleanser for about a week so I will have to update later for a full review.


No comments:

Post a Comment