Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLES

I recently received this Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in my Influenster BeautyBlogger VoxBox but these wonderful candles are not new to me! These awesome candles have been an expensive addiction for many years now! Every year when the holidays roll around I anxiously wait to find out what new scents they have come up with and they never disappoint! I absolutely love these candles and fill my home with them all year round but especially during the holidays I love how my house smells so very good all the time. I truly associate these candles with the holidays and they have a very nostalgic effect on me. Every year I also spend WAY more than I intend to because of the awesome sales Bath & Body Works always offers, they get me with the 2 for $20 sale every time...LOL. I got quite the haul this year but thanks to the coupon I received in my Influenster box I had to go back again and buy some more.....



No comments:

Post a Comment