Wednesday, November 7, 2012

LATEST COTERIE.COM HAUL

So I bought some more goodies from Coterie.com....they advertise themselves as an obsession and I believe I now have to agree...I am officially obsessed! What could be better than getting the hottest brands out there for a fabulous discounted price?? I really love this site and I have to say so far they have done nothing but impress me. Fast shipping, convenient shopping and great deals, could a girl who loves pretty things ask for anything more? They have offered a great variety of products including cosmetics, hair products, bath & body care, and fragrance. I highly recommend this site and I suggest you join me in my obsession :-)
 Sara Happ Duo- Cocoa Lip Scrub and The Lip Slip
Dirt Salt Scrubs
Luxe Salt Scrub-Lemon Leaf (contains all natural ingredients like shea butter, raspberry seeds, and lemon oil)
Salt & Orange Peel Scrub in Mandarin Red Tea (orange peel,  jojoba oil, ginger)

No comments:

Post a Comment